Old El Paso Cooking Sauce for Enchiladas Cheesy Baked 340g
Chilli rating - mild - 1
Suitable for vegetarians
Creamy Peppers and Garlic Enchilada Cooking Sauce.
For up to date product information, news and recipes, you can follow us on:
Tomato (37%),Water,Onions (11%),Tomato Paste,Cream (6%),Guajillo Peppers (2%),Garlic Puree (2%),Sunflower Oil,Sugar,Modified Corn Starch,Salt Replacer (Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavouring, Potato Maltodextrin, Potato Starch),Sea Salt,Salt,Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid,Coriander Leaves
Storage type: Ambient
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within a week.
Best before end: see base of jar
Preparation and usage:
Create cheesy Enchiladas:
1. Slice 400g of chicken into thin strips.
2. Get the pan rice and hot and add a splash of oil, throw in the chicken and sizzle away on a medium heat until golden brown and cooked through.
3. Pour over half of the Enchilada Cooking Sauce and add 75g of grated cheese.
4. Spoon the filling into warm Corn Tortillas and wrap them up placing them fold down into a lightly greased baking dish.
5. Pour over the remaining half of the sauce and sprinkle on top 75g grated cheese.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 180°C (still 180°C for fan assisted ovens) / gas mark 4 should do it!
7. Take out the bubbling Cheesy Enchiladas, serve and enjoy!
|Typical values||Per 100g/ml||1/8 of jar (43g) contains||%*|
|of which saturates||1.50g||0.60g||2.00%|
|of which sugars||4.40g||1.90g||3.00%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000kcal)|
In the unlikely event that you are unable to find the product you are looking for then please send us the details by clicking here.