MaMade Thin Cut Seville Oranges 850g
Just add sugar and water
6 lbs of delicious homemade marmalade in just 30 minutes
Ma Made Thin Cut Seville Oranges
Prepared Seville Bitter Oranges (75%),Water,Acid: Citric Acid,Gelling Agent: Pectin
Storage type: Ambient
Best Before End: See End of Can
Preparation and usage:
Small white specks may be seen in the contents of this can, these are natural deposits of Seville Bitter Oranges and will dissolve on boiling.
1. Empty contents into a large 8pt (4.5 ltrs) saucepan. Add 3/4 pint (425ml) of water using the measure mark on the side of can.
2. Stir in 4lbs of sugar (1.8kg). Bring to the boil stirring continuously with a wooden spoon.
3. Reduce heat, maintain boil for further 15 mins, stir occasionally. Add a knob of butter during boiling to disperse foam.
4. Test for setting - remove from heat, put 1/2 teaspoon of marmalade onto cold saucer and put in a cool place. Test after 2 minutes by drawing a finger over the surface. If it wrinkles, setting point has been reached. If not, reboil for a few minutes. Test again.
5. Stand for further 2-3 minutes before pouring into warmed jars. If peel floats, stir contents of each jar.
6. Cover each jar with screw cap, parchment or film.
|Typical values||Per 100g/ml||%*|
|of which saturates||0.00g||-||-|
|of which sugars||66.20g||-||-|
In the unlikely event that you are unable to find the product you are looking for then please send us the details by clicking here.